Position: Programs Officer
Our Government Client is currently seeking a programs officer in Mayfield. This is a great 3 month opportunity with possible extension.
As the Programs Officer your role is to support the local administration and delivery of maintenance contract, primarily through the preparation of office estimates.
- Develops, implements and manages a planned program of maintenance by analysing Property Assessment Survey (PAS) data, utilising local knowledge to support the organisation’s housing portfolio property maintenance program on allocated properties;
- Provides both proactive and effective contract administration through the development of office estimates including attend on site (as required) and supporting negotiations with contractors in relation to quotations;
- Ensures that works are appropriately delivered and that strategies and action plans are put inplace to rectify work issues where applicable;
- Develops scopes of work for exceptional internal activities and statutory and regulatory items such as disability modifications, in collaboration with relevant professionals such as
Occupational Therapists as required; and
- Ensures compliance with Building Code of Australia, LAHC standards, policies and Contract Guidelines when issuing work to contractors
- Building / Trades background
- Project/program management experience
Job ID: 910