Position: Property Valuer
Location: Coffs Harbour
Our Government Client is currently seeking a Property Valuer in Coffs Harbour, this is a great 2 month opportunity with a possible extension.
As the property valuer your role will undertake quality assurance of objection reports, consults with landholders or their representatives and attends conferences under the direction of the Principal Valuer, Objections and Appeals. A Senior Valuer monitors and coordinates specific valuation services in accordance with delegations and the service level agreement. A Senior Valuer also provides technical advice to contractors, stakeholders and valuation professionals, as directed, and assists in the conduct of Appeals to the Land and Environment court as delegated.
- Make complex, difficult or politically sensitive valuation decisions as directed and/or supervised by the Principal Valuer in accordance with legislation, delegations, policies and procedures.
- Determine objections and write valuation and quality control reports that maintain high standards of information and integrity for the range of services provided by Valuation Services.
- Monitor and report on the quality of work performed by valuation contractors and peer review the work of other valuation staff to ensure that objection outcomes are of the highest quality and comply with policies, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure the provision of a range of transparent and customer focussed services including the provision of valuation advice and information to a range of Valuation Services’ customers and stakeholders.
- Work with other Operations team members to ensure the efficient, accurate and timely completion of work in accordance with SLA targets.
- Certified practising Valuer with unlimited registration.
- At least an Associate member of the Australian Property Institute
- Knowledge and experience in statutory and nonstatutory valuations.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Drivers licence and willingness to travel.
Job ID: 908
Recruitment Coffs Harbour