Position: ICT Project Scheduler
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 6 month opportunity in Port Macquarie for an ICT Project Scheduler.
- Provide planning, scheduling and forecasting support to all projects ensuring consistent allocation of costs within projects
- Develop, review, update and support Risks and Issues management in project management tool in cooperation with Project/Program Managers.
- Perform data integrity checks for activities and associated deliverables across all projects assigned
- Analyse and report on the integrity of progress and actuals data, highlighting variances to the Project/Program Manager
- Carry out scheduling updates as required and liaise with Project/Program Managers on development and amendments to project schedules, participating in planning meetings as required.
- Regularly assist, advise and update the project resource plan and drive progress reporting against the schedule
- Gather information from stakeholders for progress reporting purposes
- Exceptional project coordination and scheduling skills (essential)
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Project On-Line)
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (desirable)
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Job ID: 911
Recruitment Port Macquarie