Position: Information Services Officer
We have a great 3 month opportunity for an Information Services Officer in Sydney!
- Provide frontline communication with clients which involve complex and sensitive and conversations requiring careful judgement to ensure an accurate and timely response or where appropriate, escalation to the appropriate person for resolution of personal, confronting issues.
- This includes but not limited to operation of the call centre as an initial point of contact for emotionally distressed clients, opening/scanning/distribution of incoming mail and distribution of incoming emails/faxes from generic mailboxes, timely response to legal requests.
- Coordinate and undertake the handling of files including the transfer of files to and from other sections of DDC, transfer to and from off-site storage, scanning, maintaining file tracking systems, creation and verification of new applications, disposal of obsolete records and solicitor requests and subpoenas.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies, procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements. This includes the complexity of sourcing multiple pieces of information from a variety of sources through staged timeframes of a case.
- Provide administration assistance and exercise discretion, initiative and confidentiality to support the achievement of business objectives including digitisation of hard copy files and the completion of standard financial and purchasing transactions to ensure compliance with adopted processes.
Job ID: 906