Position: Executive Assistant
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team in Gladesville. Great 8 month contract with a possible extension!
- Provide high level support to the Director of the unit, provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Assist with the process of developing a new strategic plans, which will include liaising with high level stakeholders, organising events and assisting not just the Director but the also the project lead in any necessary tasks.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods,
adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a high level Executive assistant
- Ability to support a busy team and unit director
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet and database skills and systems support
- Ability to organise, track and manage correspondence, documents, records and data-files.
- High level oral and written communication skills
Job ID: 917