Position: Project Officer
Location: Wollongong or Queanbeyan
Our client has an exciting new project which can be worked in either Wollongong or Queanbeyan for an initial 6 month period.
Your role will be to map and analyse Govt, non-govt and universal providers in human services areas within the Southern NSW and Illawarra areas.
Ideally, your experience reflect previous project work within the Human Services sector and an ability to assess liaise and collaborate with service providers in the greater community.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and coordination of projects that deliver effective business unit outcomes and meet client service delivery needs.
- Undertake research and analysis to support the development of key projects and the improvement of processes across FACS and ensure the use of project management methodologies and processes to allow for consistent high quality outcomes.
- Manage and oversee particular aspects of projects and implementations, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets to ensure successful project milestones are met.
- Prepare a range of project-related documents for key stakeholders as required, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers to manage the flow of information.
- Deliver on assigned projects and processes within agreed upon deadlines and quality standards.
Job ID: 924