Experienced Timber & Building Industry Workers
Location: Mid North Coast
Our clients are well-established, fast growing Timber Industry specialists within the Mid North Coast region.
Our clients are looking for dedicated individuals with positive attitudes who are ready to join their teams
If you like variety, are reliable, honest, organised and have an understanding of the Timber industry and it’s processes, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
There are currently positions available for experienced workers with specific skills & an immediate start for the right candidates.
- Timber Milling experience
- Operate Timber Mill Plant & Equipment
- Timber Identification knowledge
- Timber Sawyer
- Moulder Operations
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently and in a team
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Leadership with good communication skills
- Sound knowledge & application of WHS initiatives for a Safe Work Environment
- Minimum 12 months experience in Timber or associated industries
- Fork Lift Ticket/Licence
What is on offer:
- A good work/life balance
- Long term positions
- Safe and supportive working environment
- On-going training and personal development opportunities
- One of the best working cultures in the industry
- Competitive rates for your commitment and performance
- Opportunity for long hours
All candidates will be subject to a Drug/Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical test.
These are rewarding hands-on roles and are perfect for physically fit individuals who are ready to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Job ID: 929
Recruitment Mid North Coast