Position: Project Manager
We have a great temp role with our Government Client in Rozelle, if you are an experienced Project Manager with the skills below we would love to hear from you!
- Provide direction and leadership of the project.
- Provide coaching, motivation and guidance to the project team and working groups.
- Develop and lead sustainable change management strategies for the project in collaboration with relevant business units to ensure sustainability.
- Establish and maintain communication channels and feedback mechanisms at key points in project cycles (specifically design, implementation and evaluation)
- Provide strong and robust project management. Creates and manages all relevant project documentation.
- Effectively and transparently manage project risks and issues as well as time, quality
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent and extensive experience in project
management including the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated experience in project development from inception to deployment within
public and/or private sector organisations, with a demonstrated ability to provide guidance
and direction in tasks of a technical nature.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating change, analysing problems, developing effective
solutions and resolving conflicting priorities in a health or corporate context.
- Proven ability to manage project scope, monitor project progress, identify and manage
project risks and issues.
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills including reporting, authoring
technical and end user documentation including developing, planning, delivery and
management of education programs; excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation
- Proven high level of organisational skills including the ability to effectively problem solve,
prioritise workload, negotiate external accountabilities and meet deadlines.
- Proven high level proficiency in various software programs including Microsoft Office suite
applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
Job ID: 936