Position: Governance Secretariat Officer
We are seeking a highly experienced Governance Secretariat Officer in Sydney. Our Government Client has a great 6 month contract for the right candidate!
- Manage decision-making across program governance forums, in line with the LMBR/HCM Governance Framework.
- Prepare complex and detailed papers, briefings, correspondence and reports, and coordinate feedback on content and issues as required.
- Maintain high-level knowledge and understanding of LMBR and HCM Program activities and dependencies, and provide advice on program governance matters with the program leadership.
- Work collaboratively and engage with a program staff and other key stakeholders to identify contentious issues arising from decisions, actions or other sources to meet agreed timelines and deadlines.
- Provide secretariat support to a portfolio of LMBR/HCM governance forums, including calendar, meeting and technology support arrangements.
- Skills in providing governance advice for technology program and/or project forums.
- Understanding of IT Program/ Project Management development methodologies, processes, decision making, and linkages between organisation units.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and self-manage to an advanced level to meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Well-developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and confidentiality at an executive level.
- Experience in preparing complex papers and detailed reports, and the ability to translate technical and complex information concisely.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, IT or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job ID: 937