Position: Administration Officer
Our Government Client in Cessnock is seeking 2 administration officer to start immediately.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Minimum 4 years in an administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven word processing experience with 100% accuracy
- High attention to detail
Job ID: 939