Position: Senior Policy Officer
Location: North Sydney
Our Government Client has a great full-time or part-time opportunity for a Senior Policy Officer in North Sydney.
- Manage and undertake policy and program development, review and evaluation of projects to address current and emerging issues in relation to maternal, child, youth and family health and healthcare.
- Provide advice and support to the principal policy officer, senior executives, and staff to consistently interpret and apply policies and practices
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers, or circulars to inform, respond to requests, or initiate consideration of new policy initiatives.
- Liaise, communicate, and consult with key staff in public health organisations and stakeholder representatives to secure their engagement and ensure effective interface on policy and program development, planning and implementation.
- Lead and participate in quantitative and qualitative research to address policy issues and inform policy development.
- Experience in the provision of policy advice in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues relating to maternal, child, youth and family health and healthcare.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent professional experience.
Job ID: 941