Position: Senior Design Lead
Our Government Client is currently has a great 8 month opportunity for a Senior Design Lead in Sydney with possible extension.
- Lead design application of the new wayfinding system and completion of design
documentation packages across one or more assigned programs of projects and
- Provide high quality analysis, develop options and coordinate robust design solutions to
address site- and project-specific issues that arise in applying the new wayfinding system.
- Represent the Wayfinding program in internal and external forums, collaborative sessions,
workshops and on governance groups, and contribute effectively to project outcomes.
- Lead checks and reviews of all relevant project plans and documents for compliance with
Wayfinding Guidelines and requirements.
- Develop and complete design documentation, reports, schedules and presentations as
- Effectively work with and manage external and internal designers as necessary to achieve
- Develop and nurture collaborative working relationships with project teams, delivery teams,
operational personnel, agencies and project stakeholders, to ensure that planned
wayfinding meets operational and customer needs.
- Manage multiple work packages and deliverables concurrently, ensuring that deadlines are
managed and met.
- Tertiary qualifications in information design, industrial design, graphic design, urban
design, architecture or another related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working at a senior level in a relevant design and project development role on
major customer-facing construction or delivery projects.
- Strong strategic thinking, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
Job ID: 944