Position: Traffic Control Scheduler
Location: Long Jetty, NSW
We have a great opportunity for a Traffic Control Scheduler on the Central Coast!
The objective of the Scheduler is to allocate resources to mainly traffic projects which is predominantly labour hire type arrangements.
Most resources are casual where you will need to ring them and confirm availability where work is available.
A day’s work can range from 3 hours for 2 traffic employees for a new driveway, to a contract where there will be 6 – 8 employees on site 5 days a week for 3 months with some night shift.
Weather can also affect the workload, all changes need to be reflected in our Client’s system which is Assignar.
The scheduler assigns employees to a job as well as vehicles and arrow boards.
- Predominately Traffic Control resource allocation so allocation of people, vehicles and signs.
- Good Organisational and Time Management Skills.
- Computer Literacy
- Understanding of the Traffic Control business
- Scheduling / Planning Mindset.
- Solid approach to reacting to Schedule change. ( Someone rings in sick. )
Job Code: 948
Recruitment Central Coast