Position: Process Business Enablement Lead
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 12 month opportunity for a Process Business Enablement Lead in Port Macquarie.
- Train and mentor identified talent process optimisation and problem solving capabilities
- Define and oversee the daily deliverables of the process analysis team, with input from senior stakeholders and SME’s
- Assist in and lead projects that will drive success within our strategic program of work
- Assist in process delineation and analysis, identifying areas of improvement and solution design
- Leverage or request data mining solutions to obtain raw data to create unique insights
- Understand the customer and adviser touch points.
- Align successes to define and share process based best practices across the business
- Communicate and champion process analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
- Champion key technology changes, work closely with IT to ensure solutions are delivered.
- Self-starter with a strong process improvement and project management background who has a proven ability to govern, monitor, analyse and report on complex programs of work.
- Strong partnering skills will be required along with your ability to deliver results working to set time frames.
- You will enjoy building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders whilst actively contributing to achieving the best possible outcomes for the team.
- 7+ years of experience working in a similar position as a Process Lead
- Business Analysis background is preferred as role will be very analytical and focused around current process
- Prior experience in leading a teams on large scale initiatives
- Tertiary Degree in a related discipline and 10+ years post graduate experience
- Strong experience around operations or process improvement
Job Code: 952
Recruitment Port Macquarie