Position: Administration Officer
Our Government Client is seeking an administration officer in Gladesville to join their team for 2 a short term contract.
- Work collaboratively across the Management Development unit to support responsive delivery of program and project operations (in line with adult learning principles) .facilitating smooth progression of program participants in line with NSW Health CORE Values.
- Develop and apply expertise in using databases and other information management tools (e.g. TRIM, Excel, Moodle or other Learner Management Systems) to input, collate, analyse and maintain consistent, high-quality program and unit information.
- Produce high volumes of written materials to agreed schedules, to support the unit’s education programs; this may include drafting written materials (including correspondence, agendas, minutes, reports and briefs) under supervision.
- Actively collaborate and contribute to the smooth-running of a cohesive, engaged, high-performing and productive Unit.
- Show attention to detail in collaborating within the unit to support the monitoring, review and improvement of activity arising from the capture of data and information on program evaluation data.
- Qualifications and/or experience in administration, adult learning and/or human services.
- High level organisational skills, with the ability to work across multiple tasks and balance workload priorities
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint or similar), as well as aptitude for acquiring skills in customised software (e.g. TRIM, Oracle and/or Learner Management Systems) when and as required
- Demonstrates a customer-service approach to communication with stakeholders, managing conflict professionally and with a solution-focused approach to issues
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills, including the ability to draft high quality correspondence, briefings, reports, minutes, agendas and presentations with attention to detail and to a professional standard
Job Code: 951