Position: Finance Analyst
Our Government client has an exciting 12 month assignment in Sydney CBD for an experienced Finance Analyst, starting immediately.
Assisting the Director of Capital Works, your responsibilities will include developing and implementing annual budgets – capital and recurrent, monitoring the performance of projects and programs, reporting and modelling on cash ﬂow and expenditure trends, highlighting project/program risks and delays and recommending corrective acon; ﬁnancial reporting – monthly and annual; providing guidance and support to Capital Works staﬀ to ensure compliance with ﬁnancial delegations, Accounting Standards, NSW Treasury Guidelines and Directions and all relevant legislation and policies.
The successful candidate will be:
- Specialist in Capital Works accounting and cashflow
- Construction background is essential
- Understands cash flow in capital works projects
- Modelling, budgeting and portfolio experience
- Experienced working on multimillion dollar projects
- Construction/Capital Works Financial background for at least 5 to 7 years
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Experienced in SAP, Finance S/Ware, MS Office – Excel to advanced level
Apply now !!
Job Code: 951