Position: Business Risk Data Analyst
We have a great short term opportunity for a Data Analyst in Sydney! Our Government Client is seeking an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Analyse information from a variety of sources to develop and provide accurate advice, performance reports and information to staff, clients, senior management and external agencies.
- Assist in the reviews, assessment and reporting on management systems and processes to ensure the integrity of information, achievement of business objectives and outcomes and compliance with legislative requirements.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and other tools including advanced formulas, charting, pivot tables and reporting
- The review and analysis of data in systems and databases to ensure the integrity of the data held in the system
- Ability to work under pressure and a demonstrated process orientated approach to delivery.
- Attention to detail and strong business analysis and data analytic skills.
- Knowledge information and data management frameworks and approaches.
- Business acumen with a solid understanding of financial and system related processes.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting and/or information systems management.
- Self-motivated with strong team work skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to gather requirements and facilitate designs through collaboration with subject matter experts.
Job Code: 958