Position: Property Project Officer
Our Government Client has a great opportunity for a Property Project Officer in Parramatta.
- Develop and direct state wide land management strategy and procedure to ensure a
consistent RMS approach to land management .
- Develop and foster relationships with stakeholders both internal and external to ensure the
provision of land management outcomes consistent with Roads and Maritime Services
- Develop budgetary outcomes and recommendations within Roads and Maritime business
- Research and analyse a range of issues and outcomes associated with land management
associated with the Corporate Property project acquisition plans to uncover any potential
- Complete business cases and strategies that look at the feasibility of different land
management options taking into account costs and risks.
- Develop and co-ordinate procedures for land management for long term property
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. TAFE) in a property based discipline or demonstrated
Corporate and Commercial – Commercial and Property 3
experience/knowledge in property matters, ideally related to land management
- Demonstrated consultation and communication skills
- Experience in policy and procedure development
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proven ability to work as a team member and liaise effectively as required.
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software applications and/or similar computer package
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the use of property databases or similar systems.
Job Code: 956