Position: Documentation Officer
Our Government Client has a great opportunity for a Documentation Officer in Sydney, this is a great contract for up to 2 years.
- Provide for the delivery of capital works and facilities management projects
- Liaise and negotiate with contractors to develop project briefs and deliver capital works
- Provide input and accurate advice to management in relation to the preparation of the documentation and respond to information requests.
- Support Program and Project Directors as required during the planning and delivery of capital works projects.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships and ensure effective communication on all aspects of service delivery and issues management and in the development of contract development and implementation.
- Supervise and guide the work of contractors including support, participation in and reviewing contractor performance reports WHS and Environmental issues.
- Provide advice and support to Asset Services Officers in relation to the development of documentation and contracting, implementation and finalization of capital works projects and programs for other users including children’s services, markets and sports fields.
- Previous background in the construction industry
- Current drivers licence
- Experience in developing a Scope of Works
- Experience with tender documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
Job ID: 963