Position: Program Administrator
We are seeking a Program Administrator in Chatswood, great 6 month contract for the right candidate!
- Delivering effective, responsive administrative services to the Program Office and various Corporate IT Application Teams including providing project support; coordinating
project reporting; organising events, booking venues and catering; managing calendars; and managing travel bookings;
- Providing high level technical support and customer service to Corporate IT staff and internal and external end-users across NSW Health on program management
tools, project management software and service management systems;
- Undertaking the role of secretariat for key governance groups, which includes preparing agendas, collating and printing documents, taking and writing minutes and distributing papers;
- Drafting complex documents to a high standard in accordance with protocols (including correspondence, reports and briefs) including coordinating and collating information and responses
- Practical experience in providing high level administrative services in a large diverse
service or IT project environment and/or relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and customer service skills with the capability to
build and maintain positive relationships with customers and stakeholders and ability
to provide technical advice and support to end-users.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills, including the ability to draft high
quality correspondence, briefings, reports, minutes, agendas and presentations with
attention to detail and to a professional standard.
- Sound problem-solving skills and forward thinking approach including the ability to
analyse and interpret information, troubleshoot issues and achieve customer
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and
demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands
Job ID: 965