Position: Senior Project Officer
Our Government Client is seeking a Senior Project Officer to join their Darlinghurst team. This is a great 6 month contract with possible extension.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs, including grants programs, and initiatives aligned to Directorate priorities.
- Develop strategies and tools including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures for overall effectiveness of projects
- Oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure
project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established agency project management methodology.
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports which effectively communicate findings, make clear recommendations and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to provide high quality work within tight and often
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Great attention to detail
- Current paid Working With Children Check
Job ID: 967