Position: Talent Management Coordinator
We have a great 6 month opportunity for a Talent Management Coordinator in Parramatta!
You will be responsible for talent management, including professional development, induction,
succession planning, team initiatives across the Directorate.
- Develop and implement an engaging induction offering
- Design, plan and implement Employee Relations programs, policies, and guidelines to promote and enhance employee engagement
- Develop and implement access to an training and development opportunities Develop and implement a range of talent management solutions to support staff retention
- Manage the development and implementation of targeted strategies, initiatives and programs across the Directorate that will improve workforce capability.
- Monitor Directorate performance to determine the impact of capability development initiatives and refresh programs and initiatives as needed.
- Support active use of employee performance management systems.
- Use collaboration, partnership and creativity to respond to issues and deliver outcomes.
- Prepare quality evidence-based written briefs, proposals, correspondence and reports
Job ID: 968