Position: Administration Officer
We have a part time Administration Officer role in a correction centre in Silverwater available for the right candidate!
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures,
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
- Minimun 3 years experience in an administration role
- Minimum of 50 wpm typing with strong accuracy
- Highly competent/proven word processing/database skills
- Excellent communication skills
Job ID: 973