Position: IT Systems Specialist
We have a 12 month opportunity for an IT Systems Specialist in Bathurst!
- Actively participate in Operational Support activities of all environments including on-call (Production only), incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, monitoring, implementation
- Identify areas of impact by assessing release notes and other documentation for patches as required
- Raise and work through support calls with vendors of the supported systems
- Implementation of patches and bug fixes to ensure system stability and performance
- Design, Develop, Test and Promote solutions for new or changed requirements as received in line with team prioritisation, scheduling and development life cycle controls and processes
- Use of appropriate Defect and Request Management frameworks and tools to accurately record and manage defects.
- Develop, test and execute implementation plans for releases through all supported environments
- Understand and develop security controls implemented within the supported systems ensuring that Essential Energy is not exposed to unnecessary risk
- Provide reporting for Management on the performance and reliability of supported systems
- Promote the use of automation controls for management of development, release and support activities
- Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications. Desirably an ITIL Certification and Project Management Certification.
- Extensive experience in a similar role in an ICT environment
- Practical experience in designing, deploying and operating complex ICT systems determined by area (Integration, Reporting, Database Systems)
- Practical experience in the use of enterprise helpdesk software
Job ID: 982