Position: Depot Coordinator
Location: Port Macquarie
We are a successful family owned Traffic Control business seeking a depot manager in Port Macquarie.
- Day to day running and supervision of our traffic control depot
- Strong management skills – goal oriented
- Oversee scheduled vehicle maintenance program and registrations.
- Audit all equipment entering and leaving the depot – Audit all fuel cards, radios etc
- Strong audit focus on all vehicles exiting and returning to the depot.
- Build and maintain a strong communication between all traffic controllers, ensuring that they are properly resourced.
- Ensure that the depot adheres to a strong WHS and safety framework
- Excellent work ethic, ability to work unsupervised.
- Sound understanding of the traffic control industry
- Sound understanding of traffic control plans
- Provide effective management of all stakeholders – mechanics, service and repair teams.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Must have White Card and traffic control qualifications &/or experience
- Sound understanding of WHS
- Sound understanding of vehicle maintenance, registration and compliance
- Sound understanding of computers and technology
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify performance improvements
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan, communicate and execute
- Be self sufficient and ability to work unsupervised
- Ideally to be trade qualified or demonstrated experience in electrics &/or welding.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Job ID: 984
Recruitment Port Macquarie