Position: Systems Accountant
We have a great 6 month opportunity for a Systems Accountant in Orange! Our Government Client is seeking an experienced individual to start mid December.
- Provide support to the Finance team for ERP implementation.
- Ensure finance systems design and configuration is optimised to deliver strong business outcomes while maintaining compliance with Australian Accounting Standards and other mandatory requirements
- Interpret and contribute to the development of complex accounting policy, controls and financial & business information requirements; incorporating these into financial systems configuration, procedures and system rules to ensure appropriate governance arrangements are established that provide a sound control environment for Financial Systems operations and meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with analysing and solving complex problems, to consider various options and to distil and elevate optimal recommendations. Broader understanding and experience of ERP environment, especially SAP S/4HANA is recommended
- Degree in a financial or accounting discipline and current membership of an accredited professional accounting body (e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants (Australia), CPA Australia).
- An understanding of general ledgers, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and finance functions.
- Understanding of ITC language
Job ID: 986