Position: ICT Project Manager
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 6 month opportunity with possible extension available for an experienced ICT Project Manager in Port Macquarie.
- Provide project management services and will lead the development of Investment Submission Forms, Project Management Plans and Business Cases to deliver the ICT submission under the AER and Networks NSW ICT roadmaps.
- Provide regular updates of progress to meet roadmap milestones, budget situation with associated risk and issues analysis ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and scope and to the agreed quality with the agreed outcomes.
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management
- Project Management Certification, e.g. Prince2, PMP, RegPM, CPPM.
- Extensive experience in a similar project management role
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse technical teams in an Information Technology project environment
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects of work including change management within a large enterprise, and proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to project budget and schedule and scope
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience with compliance to high levels of project governance and reporting
- Experience conducting procurement processes and negotiating statements of work
- Experience managing and tracking the realisation of project benefits
Recruitment Port Macquarie