Position: Senior Project Officer
We are seeking a Senior Project Officer for a 6 month contract in Parramatta. Our Government Client is looking for a candidate to start immediately.
- Initiates, develops and maintains relationships and partnerships, and collaborates with key stakeholders in mental health at a state, national and international level (includes professional colleges, other universities, institutes and NGOs).
- Actively participates at inter-departmental meetings and meetings with external stakeholders, third party suppliers and other relevant organisations and personnel.
- Identifies areas of need through environmental mapping, workshop evaluation and networking and communicating with Government and relevant stakeholders
- Proactively consults with current and potential clients, providing expert advice, support and guidance in areas related to their specialist field, to build training solutions, design programs and support projects which are tailored to the special and unique needs of individual clients.
- Provides ‘end-to-end’ initiatives including initiating, developing and delivering cross-sector and interagency education and training packages and resource materials.
- Identifies and manages interagency and cross-sector relationships and tensions during consultation processes, forums and training workshops; provides consultancy regarding organisational change and policy recommendations; facilitates stakeholder forums
- Plays a central role in executive sponsor and student / learner liaison and welfare through the provision of guidance, assistance mentoring and support in learning skills related matters, enabling trainees / learners reach their potential within the framework of the program. This includes monitoring progress; assisting course participants overcome difficulties to gain the maximum benefit from the program.
- Maintains professional accreditation requirements and identifies opportunities for and engages in continuing professional development activities
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of specialist adult / vocational education and training in the health sector, with demonstrated experience and skills in program / course / workshop design, delivery and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in promoting systemic change, particularly in the area of using education programs at an organisational level to facilitate and enhance cross-sector collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with the capacity to contribute positively to a broader project team and manage project / contracted staff workflows, budgets and deliverables
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills, with experience in curriculum preparation, evaluation and critical review of literature / research publications / reports within the field(s) of specialisation
- A strong understanding of current policies, frameworks and issues in the field(s) of specialisation, with the capacity to identify strategic implications for HETI current and future offerings
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills, reflected in the ability to initiate, manage and sustain networks and partnerships with a broad range of individuals / organisations, displaying a high level of responsiveness to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Demonstrated commitment to and evidence of maintaining currency with changes that affect work practices and to ongoing training and development
- Tertiary education with specialisation in the relevant area(s) of adult education and training, or equivalent work experience in this industry specialisation and the health sector.
Job ID: 989