Position: Business Analyst
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great 6 month opportunity for a Business Analyst in Port Macquarie!
- Work with business stakeholders to capture problem statements, process mapping and business benefits related to internal development requests without bias to a presumed solution.
- Work with business stakeholders to better understand requirements, document process and procedure impacts and identify upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Seek continual feedback from business stakeholders and product owners in regards to OCM activities relating to internal development requirements.
- Assist with the creation of supporting documentation.
- Assist with the documentation and tracking of meeting outcomes, deliverables and actions.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation for the purpose of articulating business problems and opportunities without a bias towards technical solutions.
- Proven interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work in a collaborative manner with customers, business units and key stakeholders.
- Strong skills in problem solving, decision making and time management
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple assignments and tasks
- Sound skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role including Microsoft office products.
Job ID: 997
Recruitment Port Macquarie