Position: First Contact Coordinator
Our Government Client has a great short term contract for a First Contact Coordinator in Rozelle.
- Receive, manage and process all relevant enquiries in accordance with the First Contact
Coordinator procedural guidelines; Process all notifications of injury/claims from employees
ensuring all timeline obligations are met and best practice lodgment is maintained.
- Collect, collate and record all relevant information pertaining to injury lodgment and
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with the Safety and Recovery team ensuring timely
transfer of information to relevant business units.
- Maintain existing databases including data entry of claimant details, incident, medical reports and processes relating to the functioning of the claims.
- Generate statistical and management reports from various databases and production of
supporting graphics on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality customer service and insurance claims
- Knowledge of workers compensation practices and procedures, including general
understanding of claims management principles.
- Ability to use information technology for claims management and claims processing reviews.
- A current driver’s licence is also required as the position holder may need to travel within
- Experience in word processing, spreadsheet database maintenance and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and discretion while maintaining confidentiality.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills and verbal, written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks, meet strict deadlines and use written communication effectively to produce reports, letters and minutes with a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong commitment to working cohesively in a team environment while also being able to
Job ID: 1015