Position: Client Service Officer
Location: Blacktown, Parramatta, Mt Druitt and Penrith
We are currently seeking multiple Client Service Officers for our Government Client in Blacktown, Parramatta, Mt Druitt and Penrith – great short term opportunities available for the right candidates!
- Responds to phone enquiries from clients and members of the public and provides accurate and appropriate information about products and services
- Makes an assessment based on the information provided to determine eligibility for products and services.
- Initiates, coordinates and priorities actions in response to calls from clients, members of the
public and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertakes outbound calls to clients to facilitate the completion of specialised and ad-hoc projects including client wellbeing checks such as the Keep In Touch project.
- Undertakes service quality checks and follow-up on referrals, applications and tenancy/housing related issues.
- Maintains call records, system entries and client/service databases in line with record
management guidelines to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides administrative support including correspondence processing and reporting to
facilitate the completion
- A current Drivers Licence
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity to and experience working with people with complex needs
- The ability to assess situations and identify risks
- Skills in time-management and prioritisation
- Skills and experience in working with different computer hardware and
Job ID: 1033