Position: Property Paralegal Officer
Location: Eastern Creek
Great 3 month opportunity for an experienced Property Paralegal Officer in Eastern Creek.
- Utilise internal database to identify and respond to property conveyancing enquiries
- Investigate daily subdivisions that occur within the DCDB (Digital Cadastral Database) and update changes accordingly.
- Investigate easement plans captured in database and rectify acquisition references that have been incorrectly entered.
- Investigate, identify and rectify easements that have been incorrectly referenced on title
- Experience as a para legal or equivalent. Final year of study in law would also be considered
- Strong understanding in property common law background
- Ability to understand and interpret plans and titles
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Property and/or conveyancing related experience
- Previous experience in understanding and interpreting plans
Job ID: 1035