Position: Project Officer
Our Government client has a team of 100+ field staff conducting assessment and quality checks. We are seeking a Project officer/ Scheduler to join the team to assist in scheduling and coordinating the field visits across NSW
- Assign assessment and rating visits for field staff utilising a software program.
- Scheduling of complex scenarios and ability to deal with challenging clients/scenarios
- Ensures services are advised of the visit timeframe, documentation is completed and visits are undertaken.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Update and collate documentation and records to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Resilient, flexible and proactive
Job ID: 1037