Position: HR Generalist
Great 6 month opportunity with our Government Client in Tamworth and Armidale. They are seeking 2 HR Generalists to join their team ASAP!
- Partner with the business to undertake aspects of HR projects, reforms and reviews that directly support priorities and reforms.
- Coordinate the implementation and operation of HR initiatives and processes to ensure implementation and engagement strategies are effectively executed and risks/ gaps are addressed.
- Contribute to the evaluation of HR strategies, policies, business processes and programs and recommend improvements that contribute to the effectiveness of current and future HR initiatives.
- Prepare a range of program and project-related documents for key stakeholders as required, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources and monitoring budgets to ensure project milestones are met.
- Provide information and advice to staff and managers on related HR programs and initiatives and ensure high quality customer service.
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- 3+ years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Generalist HR experience
- Great organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level communication skills, both written & verbal
Job ID: 1042
Recruitment Tamworth, Armidale