Position: Customer Service Officer
Our Government Client has a great opportunity for a Customer Service Officer in Rozelle!
- All incoming telephone calls are answered in accordance with the Service’s telephone
- Ensure that all relevant information is obtained and recorded either through the use of a
paper log, direct entry into a computer system, or other method determined
- Act on each call appropriately by answering inquiries or referring calls to appropriate
- Difficulties or problems are referred to the Team Leader, Accounts Receivable
- Assist the other Customer Service Centre staff with both call taking and/or other duties.
- Maintain appropriate Customer Service Centre records.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, data and the collation of statistical information as
required for internal reporting and external agencies.
- Remain conversant with all Standard Operating Procedures, Instructional Circulars,
policies and other notices as issued from time to time.
- Provide responses to inquiries that are consistent with and comply with the standard billing
rules of the Service and advise Team Leader, Accounts Receivable of any inconsistencies.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Typing speed of 30wpm with an accuracy of 98%
- Effective written and oral communication skills including negotiation and interpersonal skills
and experience in providing a high level of customer service.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good organisational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Effective decision making skills and experience in liaising with other service providers.
Job ID: 1063