Position: Client Service Officer
Our Government Client has a great short term role for a CSO in Parramatta!
- Accurate input of data, including financial data into corporate data systems such as SAP financials and SAP HR.
- Preparing purchase orders, arranging payment of accounts, maintaining office equipment, petty cash including the collection, receipt and banking of money in accordance with office.
- Preparing financial reports by required deadlines consistent with requirements, including Fringe Benefits Tax returns.
Maintaining the CSC’s records management system for the safe storage and tracking of records and information.
- Maintaining administration systems to assist management.
- Providing reception, switch and referral service for clients.
- Providing administrative support to casework teams and other professional staff.
- Accurately maintaining and implementing administrative procedures and systems to comply with CS audit requirements.
- Providing diary, telephone messaging and associated administrative support to the Manager, Client Services, as assigned by the SSM or SCSO.
- Maintaining records of motor vehicle usage and arranging repairs as directed by the supervisor
- Maintaining records and statistics on staffing and personnel matters (ie. flex sheets, leave).
- Maintaining appropriate records and registers of mail and other correspondence. Distribute and dispatch mail.
- Monitoring office supplies, recommending stores to purchase and maintaining office equipment.
- A current Drivers Licence with confidence driving
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity to and experience working with people with complex needs
- The ability to assess situations and identify risks
- Skills in time-management and prioritisation
- Skills and experience in working with different computer hardware and software, especially Microsoft-base
Job ID: 1062