Position: Financial Accountant
Location: Oran Park / Campbelltown
We have a great 12 month opportunity with our Government Client in Oran Park! If you are an experienced Financial Accountant we would love to hear from you.
- Undertake mapping exercise associated with the project which requires advanced excel skills.
- Work with projects stakeholders in undertaking testing associated during testing phase for all impacted modules, ability to re-produce key financial report.
- Experience in the Civica Authority software with high technical skills in General Ledger and Work Order design.
- Comprehensive understanding of various Authority modules such as Payroll, Receipting, Trust, Asset, Plant, Inventory and be able to link changes in the ledger structure with these modules.
- Experience in implementing a Work Order Structure and Classifications associate with Work Order for a High Growth Council with emphasis on infrastructure assets data gathering and reporting.
- Experience in use of Resource Groups for reporting purposes.
- Experience in preparation of Annual Financial Statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standard and Local Government Code of Accounting Standard.
- Ability to undertake trend analysis and report on them.
- Experience in use of BIS highly desirable.
Job ID: 1069