Position: Street Cleaning Labourer
Location: Dee Why
Our government client is looking for a labourer to perform general labouring and cleaning duties.
These duties include:
- picking u loose litter in shopping centres, streets, carparks, parks, and reserves and waterways,
- washing down furniture,
- cleaning beaches, including dunes and along dune fences or walls,
- removing rubbish in residential streets,
- cleaning bus sheds and public amenities as required,
- empty and cleaning litter bins if required,
- minor installations/construction work,
- general labouring as required,
- operating small and large cleansing plants such as a footpath vacuum cleaner.
The successful candidate must be able to start at 5am in Cromer, able to drive a manual vehicle, and must be fit, as there is a lot of walking involved in this position. This is a Monday to Friday position.
Job ID: 1070