Position: Senior K2 and SharePoint Developer
Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
Our Client has a great short term role for a Senior K2/ SharePoint Developer in Eastern Creek.
The role will be developing the Public Enquiry and Easement Management System using the K2 and SharePoint platforms. The system will be developed to improve the management of development enquiries and applications made to provide greater visibility, tracking and management and to manage the application approval from the initial customer enquiry through to the final decision and response stage.
The role will be developing the system using existing workflow and forms capability and will also develop a method to charge customers per application through the use of an external HPP (Hosted Payment Page). The HPP will be Software-as-a-Service which will be procured and integrated into the K2 workflow.
Skills and Experience Required:
It is expected that you have previous experience in:
- K2 smartforms, blackpearl
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Configuration and development
- NET Development (C#) and ASP.NET
- SQL Programming and ADO.NET
- Applications Platform Infrastructure design and Implementation
- Solutions Architecture
- InfoPath Form and Forms Service development
- Agile development methods especially Scrum
- Customer focused with excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people. Ensuring to keep all users up to date prior to the project commencement.
- Highly competent in working autonomously without supervision, and knowing when to take on additional tasks without being advised to do so.
Job ID: 1071