Position: WHS Hotline Operator
Our Government Client has a great 3 month opportunity with a possible extension for a WHS Hotline Operator in Bankstown.
- Answering incoming General Enquiries calls for the Incident Report & Support Hotline Customer liaison through direct phone and email contact.
- Escalate enquiries to the appropriate person to provide timely customer service
- Maintain and retrieve information from electronic databases including the Safety and Injury Management System (SIMS), payroll, financial and leave systems in accordance with the Department’s policies and procedures. They will use TRIM and other databases.
- Prioritise and coordinate tasks to meet the agreed timeframes and competing priorities
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced in an environment of high level calls.
- Strong communication skills essential for this role
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suits
Job ID: 1072