Position: Senior Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
We are currently seeking a Senior Desktop Support Engineer in Eastern Creek, NSW. Great short term opportunity with our Government Client.
- Testing all packaged applications and report issues identified with the software / processes to help improve the user experience.
- Co-ordinate the various subject matter experts within the business to complete their testing of their applications on the new Windows 10 SOE and troubleshoot issues identified.
- You will be the technical lead for the deployment of the final solution with up to 6 desktop support engineers as the project ramps up.
- Prior deployment experience of Windows 10
- Application sociability and compatibility testing
- Scheduling and co-ordination of subject matter experts to complete user acceptance testing
- Strong Windows 10 and Office 2016 skills
- SCCM experience for software deployment
- Solid experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Dell hardware is a bonus.
- Customer focused with excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people. Ensuring to keep all users up to date prior to the project commencement.
- Highly competent in working autonomously without supervision, and knowing when to take on additional tasks without being advised to do so.
Job ID: 1074