Position: Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Location: Port Macquarie
We have a great permanent opportunity for an Office Manager / Bookkeeper in Port Macquarie!
- Preparation of sales offer and acceptance, exchange and settlement correspondence.
- Settlement funds distribution, commission calculations and payments
- Sales Trust account receipting and reconciliation. Sales and Rentals EOM procedures and payments.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable using Xero
- Weekly payroll, commission only and debit credit payroll using Xero,
- EOM reconciliations and cashflow projections
- Bank and credit card reconciliations; preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG, payroll tax and superannuation
- Office management administration from phones to managing staff, managing office supplies and equipment.
- Preparing employment contracts and induction procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Xero and REST
- Experience in all aspects of bookkeeping including preparation and lodgement of BAS/PAYG/superannuation.
- Real Estate Certificate or Licence
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of Trust Accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Trustworthy and able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job ID: 1073
Recruitment Port Macquarie