Position: Legal Secretary
Our Government Client currently has a great short term opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary in Ashfield.
- Provide paralegal services and administrative support to practice group Legal Officers, including research, analysis and provision of written information for consideration by Legal Officers for inclusion in briefs and other legal documents.
- Manage practice groups’ databases and systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Perform data entry and data reviews ensuring accuracy and relevance of legal data and documentation recorded, to assist in the monitoring and analysis of practice group controls, processes and performance indicators.
- Utilise relevant legal databases and systems to generate reports that enable accurate, relevant analysis and reporting of the practice groups’ legal advice and services.
- Contribute to practice group project work as directed by the Director and/or senior staff.
- A completed law degree
- At least 12 months of recent experience working as a paralegal
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Drivers licence essential
Job ID: 1077