Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Point Clare, NSW
Great 4 week opportunity with our Government Client. They are seeking an immediate start in Point Clare for an experienced Executive Assistant.
- Provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director
Operations and within the sector office generally.
- Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials to support the informational, management and reporting needs of the Deputy Director
Operations and sector office generally.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports relating to sector business operations and performance.
- Record and coordinate informational requests across the Sector, and assist (as required) in researching and developing replies to Divisional, Corporate Headquarters and other
- Attend to petty cash, accounts, stores and stationary, photocopying/facsimile and records
management requirements to support the smooth running of the sector office.
- Handle and/or refer enquiries and complaints impacting on sector business operations and performance.
- Provide support to/or carry out administrative projects for the Deputy Director Operations. Attend committees, meetings and other sector forums and provide appropriate secretarial
- Ability to organise, track and manage correspondence, documents, records and data-files.
- Sound communication (oral and written), interpersonal and liaison skills and the ability to
provide a professional approach in dealing staff, corporate stakeholders and the general
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Proficient keyboard skills (Minimum 50wpm with 98% accuracy supported by Australian
Standard typing speed certificate within last 6 months) including spreadsheets, word
processing and database applications.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Ability to research, collect and analyse databases and information.
- Proven ability and flexibility to work independently and as a team member.
- General office management skills, including petty cash, record keeping, stores and
stationery, and coordinating committee/meeting processes and minute taking.
- Superior computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office suite and demonstrated
capacity to learn and implement new software and electronic systems. Experience in using
records management and document tracking applications such as TRIM.
Job ID: 1083
Recruitment Central Coast