Position: Workplace Relations Specialist Case Manager
Location: St Leonards
Our highly reputable Client is currently seeking a Workplace Relations Case Manager in St Leonards. Great 6 month contract for the right candidate!
The Workplace Relations Case Manager is responsible for investigating allegations of misconduct against employee/s to ensure procedural fairness, confidentiality and professionalism in compliance with policies and Fair Work Legislation.
- Coach, develop and liaise with Business Partners to provide advice and interpretation on matters relating to staff performance and conduct to inform decision-making and build capability within the Business Partnering group in the management of workplace relations issues.
- Conduct end to end investigations into allegations of misconduct across to ensure compliance with statutory, legislative requirements and policies and processes.
- Ensure investigations are conducted objectively to facilitate recommendations for any action to be taken being based entirely on associated facts.
- Report on all aspects of the total investigation process and include advice and recommendations in the outcomes on issues that may have a potential systemic implication to ensure management can make informed decisions to resolve them.
- Coach and undertake grievance management as appropriate in accordance with severity of case.
- Maintain accurate, transparent, and confidential records to support monitoring, evaluation, performance indicators and reporting for internal stakeholders and statutory bodies.
- Undertake projects and processes on a range of workplace relation matters delivering to agreed standards and deadlines to support strategic direction and issues management.
- Maintain protocols for investigations for complainants and respondents in compliance with policy and legislation to ensure privacy and well-being is effectively managed.
- Manage external investigators as required to ensure timely outcomes.
- Conduct investigation interviews and prepare timely quality reports and documentation as required.
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation and its operation as it relates to conduct and performance and investigative practice.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
Job Code: 1094