Position: Client Service Officer
We have a great short term opportunity with our Government Client in Randwick for a Client Service Officer.
- Produce a range of documents for the centre
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets, preparing information materials
- Create, maintain and regularly update manual and computerised files
- Perform a range of routine clerical and administrative tasks necessary to support the operation of organisations.
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have high standard of customer service skills and experience,
- Have good organisational, interpersonal, and excellent communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task, working effectively in a team environment and are able to work unsupervised.
Job Code: 1101