Position: Project / Policy Officer
Location: North Sydney
Great 6 month contract for an experienced Project/ Policy Officer in North Sydney.
- Coordinate and undertake programs, projects and activities, research and provide advice to support the achievement of Government objectives in relation to workplace culture, recruitment and retention.
- Be a key contact for a range of Public Service Commission’s workplace culture initiatives, including co-ordinating the response to the People Matter survey and a number of other projects.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed organisational skills will also be critical in this role.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, be organised and focused
- Experience in project management.
Job Code: 1095