Position: Welfare Worker
We are currently seeking Welfare Workers in Parramatta! Our Government Client has great short term opportunities available, senior roles available.
- Provide behaviour and communication support to residents to encourage development of personal, community and social relationships.
- Support residents to develop and maintain independence and safety in personal care, health care and hygiene.
- Engage with residents, their families, carers, advocates and other specialised support staff to develop programs aimed at achieving an individual’s goals and aspirations.
- Undertake and actively engage residents in routine tasks such as cleaning and washing to support the efficient functioning of the household.
- Utilise corporate systems to ensure information relating to residents, workplace risks and incidents are recorded accurately.
- Perform the role of key worker as required and lead the client lifestyle planning process to formalise client goals and aspirations in line with policy requirements.
- Social Work experience
Job Code: 1103