Position: Executive Assistant
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team for a 3 month contract with a possible extension in Eveleigh.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial, administrative and clerical support
- Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials
to meet the informational and reporting needs of the Manager Contracts and Performance,
Director Aviation Risk & Safety Systems and the Manager Performance Analysis.
- Recording, distributing and monitoring the flow of correspondence, often of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Prepare agenda and other papers and attend meetings as required to provide secretarial support for meetings.
- Maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, meetings and assisting in the planning of the Manager Contracts and Performance, Director Aviation Risk & Safety Systems and the Manager Performance Analysis commitments and activities.
- Coordinating work priorities to ensure the timely completion of matters
- Assisting in the research and compilation of sensitive and confidential briefings and management reports.
- Experience in a secretariat/personal assistant role at a management level with proven skills
in planning, organising and coordinating work priorities to meet deadlines in a high volume
- Advanced Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation documentation skills, ability to produce reports, briefings and correspondence with a high degree of accuracy.
Demonstrated experience in spreadsheet databases in particular is required.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise competing tasks to meet strict
- Highly adaptive and flexible work approach in supporting an extended management team
and other executive assistants.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all organisational
and stakeholder levels.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion, and deal effectively with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to input data and retrieve basic information and reports from database.
Job Code: 1109