Position: Administration Assistant
Start: 26th February 2018
Our Government Client has a great 3 month opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant in Rozelle.
- Support the Chief Risk and Safety Officer with all administrative tasks including taking minutes and managing outlook appointments.
- Maintain various databases including data entry of incident, workers compensation, claims
management and safety information.
- Generation of statistical and management reports from various databases and production of supporting graphics on a regular basis.
- Prompt processing of documentation and all correspondence in a timely manner.
- Appropriate work processing for risk and safety including general correspondence and injury management documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of various TRIM files.
- Handle and/or refer telephone inquiries received.
- Provide administrative support to the risk and safety division
- Demonstrated effective word processing, Excel spreadsheet and TRIM database skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion while maintaining confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to produce reports, letters, briefings and minutes with a high degree of accuracy.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Able to work cohesively in a team environment.
Job Code: 1115